Tuesday, May 27, 2008

of dots and spots and macbook pros

twerdd told me to come update this. supposedly i screwed up some sort of pattern. oh dearie me.

anyhoo, i came to the blog expecting ugly pinkness to pop up on my screen, but imagine my surprise when i saw purtyful dots. ^^

what shall i write about?

chem? it's as fun and exciting and wonderful as always.  =]]

school? it's pretty much the same, except it's about to end really soon and that makes me really sad (surprisingly no sarcasm there)

movies? i watched crash recently; it's quite awesome. and i'm dying to watch the latest indy jones.

friends? i have none.

life? life's still pretty sucky, but not as much as usual.  =)


buuuutt... there is something excitingly new in my life.

do YOU want to know what is new and exciting in my life?

yes you do

even if you don't, you will read this because you have no life

right now,
at this very second,
at this very moment in time,
right NOW,
i am on a macbook pro!

the peeps at my mommy's workplace gave it to her and it is to be used solely for her work. 

...but i'm sure she'll let me use it once in a while

no worries... once in a while will soon turn into quite quite frequently, thanks to my sweetness and kindness and being-a-good-daughter-ness. =]]

it's so pretty - i can't keep my hands off it

actually, it is quite pathetic that i am so excited by this.

...but not as pathetic as twerdd and her obsession with twilight and every other crazily stupid thing on the face of this earth.

well, woot for macs and their awesomeness.

boo for the end of the school year and the stress and the wackiness of twerdd

-pickles-

No comments: