Friday, May 23, 2008

Chemistry on Set: Rob and Kristen; A Scandal Rocks the Twilight World

So this video is actually quite old in Twilight history- it came out about a month and a half ago- but I just rediscovered it, and fell in love again! MTV reporter Larry Carroll (seriously, I freakin' love you!!) went behind the scenes to interview Kristen and Rob- to prove to us that the two have Edward and Bella's chemistry.



=] I see the chemistry! I do! I do! *Sigh.* I love Rob's laugh. And I love when Kristen wipes the smudge off Rob's face! It's too cute!


Alright. Now for the big news.

Somehow, the preface and cover art of Breaking Dawn (that's the fourth book in the Twilight Saga) was leaked onto the internet! As usual, it seems to have been someone from IMDB who leaked the information... All I know for sure is that the original posts are gone; the poster or an administrator from the site deleted them.
Here's my dilemma: do I read it or not? It's soooo tempting! I can't even go on my facebook group without being on my guard for spoilers. That's where I first heard about it anyway; people were talking about it openly on the main wall.

I did manage to read that the cover will be of a chess board; that's when I realized what I was even reading about, then quickly changed the web page. But other than that, I don't know. UGH! How am I going to wait a week for it to come out (legally)?
And what could the chess cover mean? It obviously symbolizes something. Maybe that Bella is "playing" a dangerous game; if she gets turned into a vampire then the truce will be broken and the werewolves can attack, but if she doesn't, then the Volturi will have to kill her because she knows too much.

So, I have two other pieces of news; one is Twilight-related, the other is not.
First, the Twilight-related: I gave my English teacher Twilight to read!! She has the whole Memorial Day Weekend to read it. Hopefully she'll have finished it by the time I'm back in school Tuesday- and who knows? Maybe she'll like it enough to want to read New Moon! -and MAYBE- she'll like it enough to become a Twilight Mom! Or write fanfiction for it!! That would be AMAZING!!! =]

And the other news is, last night I saw Death at a Funeral. This movie is hilariously good! (Well, of course it is, it's about a dysfunctional British family; what's not to love?!) Anyhu, it's about the craziness that ensues when a man threatens to expose the dead man's secret: they were gay lovers. I have to give kudos to Alan Tudyk, who played Simon, a man smashed on hallucinogens during the funeral. His facial expressions and comments were laugh-out-loud, crack-up-on-the-sofa good. Yeah. I don't want to give too much away...

Simon (center), Martha, Victor

Well that's it for today. Tata for now...

1 comment:

Tori said...

i'm obesssssed with death at a funeral. MY HANDS. ARE SO BIG.